90 Second Spark Plan
The 90 Second Spark Plan is a Proactive Interaction Plan.
The 90 Second Spark Plan provides a proactive platform for classroom teachers to create an intentional plan for students to begin each class by spending the first 90 seconds of the class interacting with each other in a positive manner, thus creating “Positive Sparks!”
These brief moments of starting the class are not simply checking in with students about their weekend or their day. That question may not elicit a “positive” response. This Spark Plan must direct the interactions of the students and teachers to interact with each other in a positive manner.
- Marvelous Monday - Pick a peer and tell them what makes them marvelous.
- Motivating Monday - Write a motivating message to one of your peers.
- Motivational Monday - What is a motivational quote/phrase that gets your week moving forward?
- My Friend Monday - Pick a peer and tell them why they are a good friend.
- MLK Monday - I have a dream…
- Movement Monday - Pick a song that we all can dance with and have fun.
- Top Two Tuesday - Pick a peer and tell them your two favorite things about them.
- Trophy Winner Tuesday - Pick a peer and draw a trophy for them. Make sure to write what it is for.
- Terrific Tuesday - Pick a peer and tell them why they are terrific.
- We got this Wednesday! Pick a peer (not your bestie) and write them a positive, encouraging message that will pump them for for a Wonderful Wednesday!
- Wonderful Wednesday - PIck a peer and tell them 2 most wonderful things about them.
- Thank You Thursday - Pick a peer and write them a thank you note. “Thank you for…”
- Thankful Thursday - Pick a peer and tell them one thing you are thankful for.
- Fantastic Friday - Pick a peer and tell them why they are fantastic!
- Friendship Friday - Pick a peer and tell them why they are a good friend.
- Friday Funnies - Pick a peer and tell them a funny story or joke.