“Getting To Know You” (GTKY) circles are a proactive way to build relationships in your classroom.
The purpose of a GTKY circle is for the classroom community to get to know each other while having fun.
Example (shallow) GTKY Questions:
- Name something that always makes you laugh.
- Describe yourself in one word.
- What famous celebrity would you compare yourself to?
- What snack takes your money at the vending machine?
- What is your favorite song?
- What would you buy if you had a 100.00?
- If you had to eat the same thing everyday what would it be?
- If your life was a movie what actor/actress would play you?